- Experience a range of internationally designed and constructed slides including the world’s longest waterslide- The Constrictor.
- Relax in the Lazy River or in your private gazebo nestled within our expansive gardens that cover more than 50% of the park area.
- Enjoy our extensive cuisine offerings available throughout the park including hand-made 48hr leavened pizzas and a range of alternatives for the health conscious.
- 9 Hours
- Minimum 1 travellers
- Mobile Voucher
- Recommended by Melancaran
Rated Asia's number one water park by Tripadvisor. Waterbom Park is located in the middle of the famous Kuta stretch, Waterbom Bali sets itself in lush tropical garden with many great rides and attractions. Set your own pace for a day of fun in the sun or relaxation in the shade; perfect for the whole family or for that special getaway. With a choice of dining outlets and a swim-up bar for tropical drinks, Waterbom Bali is the one-stop leisure capital of Bali. Waterbom have several rides and attractions, which make your holiday awesome, such as:
- Water Blaster
Do you want to have a fun “war” with your friends or family? You have to try this attraction. Aim and fire the water balloons using catapults to fire at your challenger, hit the bull's - eye and get them wet! Feel the sensation when you hit the bull’s – eye.
- Euro Bungy
Do you want to jump as high as you can? With Euro Bungy, you will get catapulted 9 meters into the sky and dare a few flips to pump up your adrenaline. Equipped with international safety standard equipment and well trained staff to watch over you to give you a complete peace of mind and 100% fun!Once you done you’ll be addicted.
- Green Vipers
Green Vipers is one of kind snakes in the world. Not to worry, it’s not about snake. Yet, it’s one of rides will make you addicted, with silk-Tec-technology, most innovative fiber glass in the industry. Then, body slides are 6 meters higher than the replaced jungle ride and 19,62 meter start point.
Do you want to feel sensation when launched from a height?The most exhilarating ride is finally here! You will enter a small chamber 16 meters above the ground and let the adrenaline rush consume your emotions before a trap door right below you opens up and exposes you to the 2.5 G?force of speed. Your body takes you on a near vertical dip before going back up and looping around.
Scream and feel the sensasition with Waterbom Bali Boomerang. Scream your lungs out as you twist down a 20 meters drop only to get swept straight up back up again! Before you can catch your breath, you're in for a free fall. The ultimate half pipe, where the sky is the limit. You can feel this sensation by yourself or with your friends.
The single day pass gives access to the entire park, all slides, mats and tubes
Hotel transfers, Food and drinks, Gazebo hire, FlowRider, Euro Bungy and Water Blaster, Spa Services, Photo Services, Towel and Locker Hire
How This Works
- Your booking confirmed when you get melancaran tickets
- The park open hours: 9am - 6pm
- You could enter the park anytime with re-entry allowed on the same day
- Needed only showing your mobile tickets at pre-purchased counter to jump the long queue
- Get ready for awesome melancaran at Waterbom Bali
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- IMPORTANT- items not permitted on slides. The below can damage the slides or are potential snagging hazards:
- Swimsuits or shorts with metal decorations including metal zips or drain holes on boardshorts.
- Loose clothing
- By purchasing a ticket and entering the park guests are accepting and agreeing to Waterbom Bali's terms and conditions of entry.
- Child tickets valid for guests 11 years old or younger. Children under 2 are free.
- Family tickets valid for 2 adults and 2 children only.
- No outside food and drinks can be brought into the park.
- Children under 11 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pets are not allowed in the park.
- Guests may be asked to present a valid form of identification matching the name shown on the ticket.
Inside the park, they use a cashless system so you get a band when you go in and you put money on it. You need money on your band if you want to buy anything in the park like locker hire, beers, pictures etc but any money you don't spend you get refunded in cash when you leave. We got a locker and never bothered with hiring a cabana because there is plenty of sun loungers about if you did want to stop and have a break!
The slides were amazing and there was a good mix of different slides. Some of them you were able to do in a double ring and others had to be done individually but our favourite was the boomerang!
All the staff at the slides were really friendly, fun and seemed to be having a good time however when we went to see our pictures at the end of the day the staff there seemed to be miserable and were flicking so quickly through the pictures. Any time we asked them to stop on one they kept scrolling and didn't seem to want to help so we just decided to leave it and not bother looking at the rest of the our pictures which was a shame!